Equipped with lawyers, experienced in Intellectual Property Law practice in all our active jurisdictions, EGNA Navridis & Associates provides with legal advice and opinions on intellectual property protection and related rights issues and takes up:
- The preparation and negotiation of agreements or licenses for fair use of intellectual property rights and related rights.
- The litigation in civil, criminal or administrative court cases for the protection of intellectual property rights.
- The litigation in civil, criminal or administrative cases for the protection of related rights for performing artists, sound and/or image media producers, radio-television broadcasters, printed matter publishers, editors of posthumously published works.
Also, we successfully handle your trademarks, patents or inventions portfolio by taking up the following services:
- Trademark search to establish availability in trademark registration.
- Registration of domestic, EU or international trademarks; monitoring the entire process up to final registration; lodging any necessary objections against institutional judgments.
- Recording licensing agreements, transfers and modifications (change of owner’s name, address or legal form) in the official files of a registered trademark.
- Trademark renewals.
- Submission of objections against third party’s trademark registration.
- Appeals before the competent Commissions or Courts of Law.
- Protection in cases of trademark infringement (counterfeits, unauthorized trademark use, etc.) through injunctions, lawsuits or criminal complaints.
- Licensing agreements.
- Filing and registration of industrial designs; applications on domestic, EU or international level.
- Recording licensing agreements, transfers or modifications (change of owner’s name, address or legal form) in the official files of a registered industrial design.
- Protection of registered rights requesting abrogation of the infringement and refraining from future infringments.
- Protection of non-registered rights claiming right recognition and annulment of challenging applications.
- Legal advice and assistance in the process of issuance of Patents, Utility Model Certificates and Supplementary Protection Certificates.
- Legal protection of Patents, Utility Model Certificates and Supplementary Protection Certificates (annulment or challenge lawsuits, administrative procedures, etc).